With being in a new place, new continent entirely, comes different flora and fauna in addition to "different" everything else. I will tell you what though, these birds (below) are just not right! I bet you never noticed before that pigeons (and most small birds) walk with an exaggerated head waddle. Or maybe you noticed but let me tell you it has never quite mattered to me before I ran into these birds, who along with dogs are trying to eat everything they come in contact with. I don't know what it is but I was convinced they were going to attack me! Tough call between the ravenous appetite and their RED beady eyes...

Alas, the picture doesn't do it justice...
2 comments:
Haha! You been spending too much time in upstate NY! :D
Anyway I'm not surprised- they're dinosaurs, remember!
Cait, You and Scott are doing a wonderful job of introducing us to life in Santiago. What a great experience for all of us. Miss you, Love you, Mas
Post a Comment