Monday, May 18, 2009

Delicious Treats From Far Off Lands

Caitlin and I have been enjoying ourselves here in Santiago, but the one constant topic of conversation is the lack of readily available, cheap food. You've heard all about the produce, and that's great for the figure...but what you really need is something savory, filling, and cheap enough to eat a ton of.

PEANUT BUTTER

The food here has it's moments, but there just isn't the variety of flavor to be had here below the $10-15 a plate mark. The sweet and salty or savory flavors just don't have a home here in Chile. With that in mind, Caitlin brought with her...two jars of peanut butter. With that as an intro, we present to you:

Ode To Peanut Butter




As an example of how sweet toothed the Chileans are...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

"You don't know! You turn it some, and immediately something histerica-" Classic!!!!!

Oh and Caitlin watching you suck that PBJ down like a true addict was hiarious. Tell me it's not that desperate!!!

Seriously funny video guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha I was so excited I couldn't even transcribe the quote properly :D "Turn it some?"