
That's right folks... jealous? ;) No, in all seriousness "crap ain't cheap here." In doing conversions we've found we're paying less for fresh meat, fish, wine, vegetables, fruits and rent but possibly more for pizza, cheese, good beer, electricity and phone calls. (Plus I make less money but I work half as much, yessss!)
We've had fun checking out all the markets (within walking and public transit distance). My first experience with finding out just how much a kilo was ended with giving away half of my green bean stash on the street after I had just purchased it because it was weighing down my new-found walking self.
We've had fun checking out all the markets (within walking and public transit distance). My first experience with finding out just how much a kilo was ended with giving away half of my green bean stash on the street after I had just purchased it because it was weighing down my new-found walking self.
Here's a picture of tomatoes at the market which cost about 60 cents for 2.2 pounds.

And here's just.... yeah..... for all you vegetarians out there :)
1 comment:
Woah!
Let me know how that pig head tastes!
Post a Comment